Do you have a passion for cooking?
Maybe you can to try this website as a resource to discover more about culinary career opportunities and what sort of education you might see at a cooking college or school in your town.
Culinary schools coach prospective chefs in the principles of culinary arts, baking, pastry making and restaurant kitchen administration. A few programs also offer degree programs in hospitality management.
While they are being taught in appropriately equipped kitchen classrooms, students learn grilling, baking, wine and beverages dessert creation, meal planning, food safety and standard restaurant management functions.
Traditional class curriculum may include:
- Professional cooking
- Restaurant ownership and management
- Catering and banquets
- Wine and beverages
- Aspects of culinary arts
- Commercial pastry baking
These schools recognize just how busy working adults may be, so they regularly offer adaptive schedules permitting enrollees to participate in convenient courses during the daytime or evening.
Nearly all of these institutions even offer to experienced students serious intern positions at a few of the nicer area restaurants.
After graduation, you may make use of career placement support to help you get your first job in your career as a working cook, along with regular assistance over the course of your entire career.
Schools in this category:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Pastry Arts - Diploma
- Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management - Associate
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
A Baltimore student could decide to enroll for a field of study different from this one, check into it.