Do you just love to cook?
We hope you can to start using this website as a way to discover more about culinary arts careers and the options on instruction you will get at a culinary school near you.
Culinary arts institutions train future chefs in the basics of cooking, baking, pastries and professional kitchen management. A few universities also offer degrees in restaurant management.
While they are taking courses in properly set up kitchen classrooms, students learn grilling, baking, sauteing, garnishing, pastry making, menu planning, food safety measures and conventional restaurant management strategies.
Basic class curriculum may include:
- Fundamental cooking techniques
- Kitchen tools and knives
- Commercial pastry making
- Wine and spirits
- Kitchen management
- Catering and banquets
These schools understand how busy working adults can be, so they usually will have adjustable course offerings letting students to sign up for courses in the day or evening.
Virtually all of these schools additionally provide to experienced students professional intern positions at a number of the good-quality area restaurants.
Immediately after graduation, you may make use of career placement counseling to help you get your first position in your career as a professional cook, including prolonged assistance all through your career.
Schools to take a look at:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Art of Cooking (AS)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can find out more – GraphicDesignSchoolHelper.com