Would a career in a restaurant be something that interests you?
Maybe you will to utilize our site as a way to learn about restaurant professions and what kind of education you can receive at a culinary arts college near you.
These institutions prepare future chefs in the essentials of culinary arts, baking, food safety and effective kitchen operations. A handful of colleges also offer four-year degree programs in restaurant management.
While they are being taught in properly outfitted kitchen classrooms, students learn grill techniques, baking, sauteing, garnishing, dessert making, meal planning, kitchen safety practices and basic commercial kitchen management strategies.
Usual course topics incorporate:
- Introduction to professional cooking
- Restaurant pastry baking
- Restaurant administration
- Baking essentials
- Kitchen tools and accessories
- Catering operations
These MO schools recognize how busy young adults may be, so they regularly have adaptive class offerings permitting enrollees to attend convenient training courses in the day or evening.
The majority of these institutions even make available intern positions at a few of the good local restaurants.
Right after graduation, you will count on job placement recommendations to help you get underway in your career as a chef, along with continuing support throughout your working career.
Here are a few choices:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Maybe this just isn’t the right field for you. MO graphics designing class.