Does a career in the culinary field interest you?
We hope you can to try this site as a resource to learn more about culinary employment opportunities and what kind of training you are able to see at a culinary college or school situated in your area.
Culinary schools teach prospective chefs in the concepts of culinary arts, baking, food safety and effective kitchen management. A handful of programs also offer bachelor’s degree programs in restaurant management.
While they are attending classes in modern outfitted kitchen classrooms, students study grill techniques, baking, wine and beverages dessert making, meal preparation, kitchen safety procedures and essential restaurant management functions.
Traditional class subjects normally include:
- Commercial kitchen management
- Introduction to professional cooking
- Aspects of culinary arts
- Wine, spirits and other beverages
- Restaurant pastry arts
- Catering and banquet operations
These institutions fully understand how busy many adults may be, so they frequently feature manageable schedules letting enrollees to sign up for classes in the day or evening.
Just about all of these schools also offer to experienced students professional internships at many of the well-respected local restaurants.
Following graduation, you can count on job placement aid to help you get going with your new career as a chef, together with ongoing guidance all throughout your entire career.
Look through these schools:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Look at other alternatives. See more at this North Dakota page.