Has the the culinary career field always interested you?
Maybe you will be able to utilize our website as a way to read more about restaurant employment opportunities and the sort of instruction you would get at a culinary arts college near you.
These kinds of schools educate prospective chefs in the basic principles of culinary arts, baking, food safety and kitchen operations. Certain universities also offer degrees in hospitality management.
While taking classes in professionally appointed kitchen classrooms, enrollees learn grilling, baking, garnishing, sauteing pastry making, menu preparation, kitchen safety measures and basic restaurant management functions.
Common lesson curriculum incorporate:
- Kitchen tools
- Intro to professional cooking
- Wine, spirits and other beverages
- Commercial pastry baking
- Catering and event management
- Restaurant ownership and management
These institutions recognize how busy many adults may be, so they frequently provide adjustable daily schedules allowing enrollees to choose convenient classes in the day or evening.
Almost all of these institutions also make available to experienced students serious internships at many of the higher-ranked local restaurants.
After graduation, you will count on career placement recommendations to help you get going with your career as a professional cook, along with extended help through the course of your working career.
Schools that might work for you:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Art of Cooking (AS)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- And more...
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
Look into additional college majors – http://www.Fashiondesignschoolsonline.com