Have you always liked cooking in your kitchen?
We hope you will be able to utilize this site as a tool to read more about culinary arts occupations and the choices of training you might receive at a culinary arts college or school situated close to you.
These schools prepare future chefs in the fundamental principles of cooking, pastries, baking and kitchen administration. A few colleges also offer bachelor’s degree programs in hospitality management.
While taking courses in properly equipped kitchens, students learn grilling, baking, wine and beverages dessert creation, meal preparation, food safety measures and universal restaurant and kitchen management functions.
Basic course topics include:
- Wine, spirits and other beverages
- Culinary arts techniques
- Commercial pastry making
- Commercial kitchen management
- Catering and banquet operations
- Restaurant baking
- Essential cooking
These institutions understand how busy many adults may be, so they typically feature adjustable course offerings permitting individuals to attend convenient sessions during the daytime or nighttime.
Virtually all of these schools additionally make available to students paid intern positions at a handful of the good area restaurants.
Upon graduation, you will expect to have job placement advice to help you get started in your career as a chef, combined with continuing assistance throughout your working career.
Learn more about these schools:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Pastry Arts - Diploma
- Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management - Associate
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
Check out other career choices. Click here to see more.