If you like to cook, why not turn it into a career?
Maybe you will to use this site as a way to read more about culinary professions and what sort of training you will receive at a school located in your city.
Culinary arts schools teach potential chefs in the fundamental principles of cooking, baking, food safety and professional kitchen management. A handful of universities also have programs in hospitality management.
While they are taking courses in modern equipped kitchens, students study grilling, baking, sauteing, garnishing, dessert creation, menu preparation, food safety procedures and basic restaurant management operations.
Ordinary lesson subjects can include:
- Culinary arts techniques
- Fundamental cooking
- Restaurant administration
- Spirits and wine
- Baking techniques
- Restaurant pastry baking
These institutions are aware of how busy working adults may be, so they routinely will have adjustable course offerings letting students to sign up for convenient sessions during the daytime or nighttime.
Nearly all of these institutions even offer to experienced students internships at a few of the well-regarded area restaurants.
Immediately after graduation, you will expect career placement aid to help you get going with your career as a working chef, and perhaps regular support through the course of your long career.
We have put together a list:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Maybe you aren’t suited for a career in baking. Look into information on VT diploma programs.